Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tiny Toy Shih Tzu With MKA Cert@RM750 ONLY!!!































































































































































































Vaccinated and Dewormed
Tiny Toy Sizes
1 Male & 2 Female
Come with MKA Cert and Microchiped
Smooth Coat
Confirm Sizes will smaller then normal Shih Tzu 30%~ 60%
Nice Marking
Champion Lineage
Letting go with RM750 ONLY!!!
Price Negotiable!!!
Contact Tan 019-2128218

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Amanda. I am interested on Mini Shih Tzu female.. Do you still have?? can you email their photo? my email is dreamhouse24@gmail.com, you can also reach me at 012-5250886

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you may come my place and visit those puppy. If you are satify, you may straight away purchase the puppy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete